When Defrag started seven years ago in 2007, cloud computing was in its infancy, APIs were little known outside of a few engineers, and the Internet of Things, drones and robotics were the things of science fiction.

 With seven years gone by, as the “big think” topics of the technology industry have grown, so has Defrag grown into the intimate event for strategically-oriented technologists, and C-level leaders.

At Defrag, we explore the frontiers of technology’s intersections with society, government, education, healthcare, and commerce through discussions and sessions rooted in topics like cloud computing, APIs, mobile technologies, big data, devops, the internet of things, and next generation human computer interaction.

Defrag’s intimacy, careful curation, and focus on providing an unparalleled attendee experience, offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the busy leaders of technology to gather together, make valuable connections, and inspire each other with insight, foresight and new learnings.

Home Quote
30 09, 2015

Early Bird Ends Tomorrow

  • September 30th, 2015

Defrag’s early bird pricing ends tomorrow, and I really hope you’ll choose to join us. The agenda is about 75% done, and we’ll be releasing details on the remaining 25% in the next few […]

22 09, 2015

Early Bird Ending Soon

  • September 22nd, 2015

With Defrag’s early bird pricing ending October 1st, I thought it might be useful to take a look at some of our speakers (as a way to illustrate why you really can’t miss this). […]

17 09, 2015

Defrag Updates

  • September 17th, 2015

As we head into the last half of September, things are starting to really heat up for Defrag:

1. We’ve added Ramez Naam and Puneet Agarwal to our list of distinguished keynoters.

2. Sessions continue to […]