As we enter mid-September, Defrag’s 10th Anniversary edition is coming together. You can always find the latest version of the agenda here, but it might be helpful to point out some of the keynotes:
- Tim Wagner, one of the moving forces behind AWS Lambda, will be talking “Going Serverless.”
- Paul Kedrosky will conclude his now semi-famous “ladders” talk from a past Defrag.
- Lorinda Brandon will be addressing developer marketing.
- Brendan Burns will be talking about the state of PaaS.
- Maggie Fox will let us know how to “get shit done.”
- Kate Hirschfeld will be bringing her incredibly inspiring story of diversity to the stage (she’s 14).
- Charles Ashley will blow you away with what he’s doing around coding camps and Native American Reservations.
- Ingrid Alongi will address going from developer to founder.
- Kin Lane will make a triumphant API-driven return to the stage
- John Wilbanks joins us once again to talk health-tech.
And that’s not even all of the keynotes. Beyond that, we have amazing breakouts around AI, IoT, nodeJS, location-aware tech, kubernetes, rolling out a bare-metal project, and so very much more. We’ll finalize the agenda by mid to late October, but this current version should give you a pretty good idea of where we’re headed.
If you’ve never been to Defrag, there’s a reason that we’ve lasted 10 years as a tech conference. And, if you’re a member of an under-represented group in technology – stay tuned — as we’ll be rolling out our diversity scholarships next week!
In the meantime, grab the already highly discounted early bird registration, and we’ll see you at Defrag!