Jeff Nolan tagged me. The game is to tell 8 things about myself and then tag some other bloggers that haven’t been tagged:
1. My father was a minister that “found religion and took up computer programming.” (His quote, not mine.)
2. My wife and I have a doberman named, “Maddie.”
3. I, too, love walking my dog in the morning - -listening to the ocean waves and watching the sun rise reminds of everything I have to be thankful for, daily.
4. The one activity that I wish I did more of is fly-fishing on the Brule River in Northern Wisconsin.
5. I’m a level 33 (and rising) Warlock (Kalevra’s my name; warlocking’s my game).
6. I am a walking stereotype: I live in south florida and *love* jimmy buffet.
7. My first computer was a Commodore 64. My *best* computer was one that I can’t talk about.
8. I’ve learned that I don’t need or want the “homerun, I’m a billionaire, VC-funded, big buyout” event. I love what I do; can’t imagine *not* helping new communities form around great technologies; and wouldn’t trade my lifestyle for a hefty percentage of Facebook or Google.
I’m tagging Andre Durand, Patrick Harding, Dick Hardt, Lou Paglia, David Duey, and Todd Inskeep (todd - where’s that blog?).